Today I’ve decided to answer a crazy number of questions so you all get to know some things about me you’d probably never have known. What better way to spend a Sunday before work answering tons of questions? Sorry for those of you how thought it was The Mortal Instruments tag, I did too when I first saw it.
No one actually tagged me to do this so if anyone reading wants to do this tag then feel free. I’m not tagging anyone it’s just open to anyone who wants to do it. I first saw this on a video over on youtube on Giovanna Fletcher’s channel. I did skip out a few of the questions not because I didn’t want to answer them just that I didn’t really want them on the blog.
1. What are you wearing? I have a pair of black jeans, some cute penguin socks and a grey F.R.I.E.N.D.S t-shirt on.
2. Ever been in love? Yes.
3. Ever had a terrible break-up? Sort of but I think it falls more on the awkward side of things since he done it in front of his friends – No grudges and we still talk today.
4. How tall are you? 5’6.
5. Any tattoos? No but I want one on my wrist. Still trying to decide what I’d like.
6. Any piercings? I have my ears pierced.
7. OTP? The list is endless because it’s not just books it’s TV shows, ahh! Everlark, FourTris, Hazel and Gus and Clace, I told you the list was endless I’ll quit while I’m ahead. I basically ship all the ships! If it can be shipped I probably ship it! (I think I said ship too many times!!)
8. Favourite bands? The Script, Imagine Dragons, The Vamps, Against The Current, Train, The 1975, Boyce Avenue, Coldplay, The Fray, OneRepublic, Lady Antebellum, McFly…
9. Something you miss? Currently? Summer.
10. Favourite song? Currently, this or this.
11. How old are you? 20
12. Zodaic sign? Scorpio
13. Quality you look for in a partner? Someone who can make me laugh
14. Favourite quote? “You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I will always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.”
15. Favourite actor? Jennifer Lawrence
16. Favourite colour? Red
17. Loud music or soft? Soft
18. Where do you go when you’re sad? My bed or a walk to clear my head.
19. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 15-20 minutes.
20. Ever been in a physical fight? Yes, I have a younger brother.
21. Turn on? Again someone who can make me laugh.
22. Turn off? Someone who thinks they’re better than everyone else.
23. Reason I made my blog? I thought it’d be fun and it was somewhere I could put my thoughts down.
24. Fears? Embarrassingly birds.
25. Last thing that made me cry? I watched The Fault in Our Stars again. I also cried at The Winter Solider last night. BUCKY!!!
26. Last time you said you loved someone? I told my gran I loved her when we got off the phone the other day.
27. Meaning behind your blog name? kayleighm8 is my name and the date of my birthday. Miserable and Magical is what I think life is.
28. Last book you read? Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.
29. The book you’re currently reading? Gone by Michael Grant and Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.
30. Last show you watched? Broadchurch I’m re-watching the first series.
31. Last person you talked to? Bethany, we had a girly day.
32. The relationship between you and the last person you text? My mum.
33. Favourite food? Lasagna, chocolate
34. Place you want to visit? Chicago and Atlanta
35. Last place I was? The living room.
36. Do you have a crush? Apart for the number of fictional characters I adore? Yes I do.
37. Last time you kissed someone? I kissed the dog, does that count?
38. Last time you were insulted? Honestly 2 minutes ago I have a brother who insults me constantly.
39. Favourite flavour of sweets? Strawberry probably.
40. What instruments do you play? I can play the start of the titanic theme and the Eastenders theme on the piano.
41. Favourite piece of jewellery? A pink jewel necklace my Gran got me for Christmas last year.
42. Last sport you played? I went running during the week.
43. Last song you sang? Ed Sheeran Thinking Out Loud.
44. Favourite chat up line? I’m not actually a fan of chat up lines most of them are cringey. If I had to choose it’d probably be “We’re not socks but I think we’d make a great pair.”
45. Have you ever used it? Nope.
46. Last time you hung out with anyone? About 2 hours ago with Bethany.
This is just a link for bloglovin if any of you are on that 🙂
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12886275/?claim=m4c36te24du”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>