Thank you to Analee over at Book Snacks for the nomination. You should all head over and check out her wonderful blog because it’s brilliant. It’s all about books so what’s not to love? It’s something I only discovered today but it’s amazing – so glad that I found it.
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important!)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers.
- Tell the nominees these rules.
1) One day I would really love to just by a ticket and pack up some things and disappear for a couple of weeks and go travelling. I don’t want a plan in mind and I don’t want a destination to be determined. I just want to wake up one day and leave and see where it takes me.
2) After I graduate university I’m hoping that I can disappear for a month and go traveling around Europe before I come back home and decide what’s happening.
3) I’m currently planning and writing up my revision notes to start a month of revision and final exams.
4) One day I hope to have a room in my house that I can create as a library and office where I can sneak off to read and write.
5) I’m not actually sure what I want to do with my degree when I have it. I don’t know if I want to be a proper psychologist, if I want to teach psychology or if I want to be a child or clinical psychologists. There are so many options and as of right now it’s too hard to choose just one.
My Nominees Are…
Small Town Bookworm // C. Miller // The Writing Hufflepuff // Books, Tea and a Onesie // By Hook Or By Book // These Paper Words // Short Story Long // The Ramblings of a Literature Nerd // Nut Free Nerd // Words We Heart // Alife Moment // A Doodler’s Freedom // Scribbley // Twist in the Taile
If you’ve already done this award before then feel free to ignore this. If you haven’t then I’m looking forward to reading your post. Thanks again for the nomination Analee!