I was tagged by the lovely Brett Michael Orr to do this tag which is a combination of the Liebster Award and the Infinity Dreams Award. Basically I’ll answer a few questions about myself as well as writing my own questions for other bloggers to answer.
Here’s what Brett asked:
What book are you reading right now?
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. I’m only a few chapters in but I am already in love with the book. I’m thinking this one may be a quick read.
Name your top three favourite bands/artists
Okay this one was a little tricky but I narrowed it down. The 1975, The Script and Kodaline
If you could live in any other era in time, when would you choose?
I think maybe the 1920’s or 1930’s. I think it’d be able to travel back almost 100 years into the past and just see how much has changed first hand.
What mythical animal would you like to have as a pet?
Probably a Hippogriff – like the one from Harry Potter. You know the head/wings of an eagle but the body of a horse. I think they’d be pretty cool to have as a pet. I could fly to work every day!
Would you rather be too hot, or too cold?
I prefer the heat but there is nothing worse than being too hot. If I was too cold I could at least warm myself up with a cup of tea or hot chocolate – you can’t do that when you’re warm.
Do you prefer a book/movie with action, or with drama/romance?
I like both. As long as the plot and story are good and the characters are developed well I’ll read or watch it. I’m not too picky.
If your life was being into a movie, would you cast to play you?
Jennifer Lawrence because it’s Jennifer Lawrence and I loved her in Silver Linings Playbook or Anna Kendrick. Anna Kendrick just has this natural humour which I think could make my life that little bit more enjoyable to watch.
After a hard day, what makes you feel better?
A cup of tea and lying in bed with a good book. That’s how my Sunday nights have been looking for a while now and I’m content with that.
If you could travel to another country, where would you go?
There are so many places I want to travel to. At the top of my list is America, New Zealand, Australia (if I can get over my spider fear) and Italy.
What’s one book that you were never able to finish?
The second Devil Wears Prada book. I skipped a huge chunk of the middle and went straight to the end – which is something I rarely do with books. It didn’t seem like a sequel and to me it was like she was writing the book for the sake of having another one.
What’s a book that you’re most excited to read?
I have a few that are heading to the top of my to-read list: Dream A Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher, Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider and Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.
Now here are my questions:
1) You have to pick one book to read for the rest of your life, what do you pick?
2) (Stolen from Brett) If your life was being made into a movie, who would you cast to play you?
3) If you could become a part of any movie/book what would you choose?
4) What’s the next book on your to-read list?
5) What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
6) You have a plane ticket going anywhere, what’s the destination?
7) (Stolen from Brett) What mythical animal would you like to have as a pet?
8) If you could witness anything that’s happened in the world (so far), what would you want to see?
9) If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do?
10) You can only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?