Today I have decided to do the Extraordinary Means Tag. I found this over at Josie The Bookworm and I just had to do this one. (Ps, her blog is all kinds of fantastic so please go check it out and send her some blog love by clicking the follow button!) I read the book by Roby Schneider a few days after it was released in the UK and I fell in love with it. It seemed only fitting to take part in the book tag too!
1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book.
Probably anything written by John Green. The man is a genius and one day I will have a signed copy of one of his books or a signed collection. It’s going to happen even if I have to give up the internet for a month. I think I might actually give up the internet for 6 months just to have a first edition book collection that was signed by John Green.
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride.
I would find it difficult to not eat pizza for a year I would totally do it for the chance to sit next to a few authors. The list is pretty much endless I’ll give you my top 4: Giovanna Fletcher, John Green, Suzanne Collins and Rainbow Rowell. I think I might die if I got to sit next to the 4 of them on a plane but at least I’d die happy, right?
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure Hollywood made this book into a movie.
Anyone who knows me knows I hate adverts. I change the channel to something that doesn’t have adverts just to avoid them. However, if we could get a 13 Reasons Why movie I think I would be willing to sit through all those adverts.
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book.
It has to be Harry Potter. If I could go to Hogwarts and practice magic and explore the magical wizarding world I don’t think I’d need to read another book again.
5. I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author.
You do know my Google search history is basically animals doing silly things, trying to figure out song lyrics and food. I would happily make that public if it meant I got to be best friends with Giovanna Fletcher.
6. I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life.
Wait how do I pick ONE fictional character? Anyone who knows me knows I have a thousand fictional characters I want to date! Ah okay – Peeta, Finnick, Étienne, Tobias, Maxon, Levi. I know that’s a lot but I’m sticking with it. It’s too hard to choose 1 fictional character!