First off, a big thank you to Kayleigh for letting me guest post on her blog, one of the very first ones I ever followed! Bloguest was awesome last year and I’m so happy to be able to participate again :). Now, down to business…
Unlike a fair few of my friends, I’m definitely the kind of person who will happily reread a book, often multiple times. Rereadability is actually how I decide which books to buy a lot of the time – if I know and love the author already I’ll buy it but a lot of the books I buy are ones I’ve borrowed or read from the library and loved so much I know I’ll want to read them again. That means that a lot of the books on my shelf could qualify for this post, but here are my five absolute favourites…
- Saint Anything – Sarah Dessen. I’ve only read this book twice but the storyline is so relatable and the book has such an overall positive message that I’m sure I’ll pick it up again in the future. It also helps that it’s not an especially challenging book, so good for those days when you want to read but you don’t want to go to the hassle of finding a new book you may or may not like.
- Anything and everything by Rainbow Rowell. First I was going to say Fangirl, then Attachments, then Eleanor & Park…the long and short of it is that I really love Rainbow Rowell and could read her books for the rest of my life and still be happy *shrug*.
- Wonder – RJ Palacio. I haven’t actually read this in a few years but it’s one of my favourites and for a year or so the book I always went back to. It’s just so sweet yet sad and also realistic, even after 3+ reads its not lost its appeal.
- The Fault In Our Stars – because who doesn’t need a good kick in the feels every now and then?
- The Unfortunates – BS Johnson. I only ordered this from Amazon today so haven’t actually read it yet, but it’s written so other than the first and last chapters you can read each chapter in any order, meaning there is SO MUCH potential reread value, yay!
And there are my top five favourite rereads! Thanks again to Kayleigh for letting me hijack her blog for a post 🙂 what are your favourite rereads?