Happy Thanksgiving to all my American followers. I am not American and I don’t celebrate Thanksgiving but that isn’t stopping me from looking at things I’m thankful for this year. I think it’s pretty important to look back and think of all the wonderful, exciting and amazing things you’re grateful for. This year I’m thankful for a lot of things and decided to spread the positivity with you all. Let me know what you’re thankful for this year and if you’re feeling creative make your own post and link me to it. Here’s my list of just some of the things that I’m thankful for this year!
- That no matter how bad things seem I’m always able to overcome it and see what’s waiting for me on the other side.
- That I have the cutest fur ball for a dog who makes me smile every day. I’m glad I get to call him mine.
- That I have a supportive and understanding family who are always there to catch me when I fall but who also encourage me to keep going and believe in me – even when I don’t believe in myself.
- That I have friends who I love like sisters and are always there to listen to me rant about a particularly bad day and tell me that everything will work out for the better.
- That my friends are always up for stuffing our faces with food over a catch-up, because when you’ve had a particularly bad week food and friends make it 1000 times better.
- That I’ve been given the chance to re-do my 3rd year of university and despite the struggles, I’m coping.
- For knowing that this year has been one of the hardest years of my life so far, but the hope that next year is going to be better.
- That I’m still here and I’m managing more than I ever expected was possible.